Louisville, KY | Full-Time
El Toro seeks a skilled OFFICE COORDINATOR to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator must be extremely organized, a phenomenal communicator, and have plenty of common sense. You must be comfortable dealing with people and able to complete all of your tasks without having to be reminded.
- Greet guests as they enter the office and notify employees when guests arrive
- Manage phone calls that come into the office
- Accept packages and mail and hand to employees
- Manage inventory of ALL office supplies: water replenish, sodas, snacks, coffee
- Meeting room prep for business meetings
- Order / Pick Up supplies as needed
- Make large lunch orders, pick up as needed
- Print documents as needed
- Any other job duty that falls under this role
- 2 to 3 years of office coordinating experience
- High School diploma
- Preferred Qualifications
- 4 year degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay with six paid holidays throughout the year
- Voted as one of the Best Places to work in Louisville
El Toro is the fastest growing company in Louisville, we have achieved that status by building a team of talented professionals that like to work hard and play hard. Strong benefits and compensation including arguably the most fun work environment in the region. If you are corporate, unimaginative or just a stick in the mud forget everything you just saw, this job is not for you. Otherwise, click the button below to apply.