Mobile App Developer: React Native
Louisville, KY | Full-Time
Are you wanting to work on bleeding edge tech? Have you acquired a proficient amount of computer science knowledge in your career thus far? Do you have experience with mobile development? Do you enjoy arguing about game theory? If you are motivated with a nimble mindset, then you may be what we’re looking for.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly valued. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience.
- Work on React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming
- Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Create Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Testing on multiple OS applications, for QA purposes
- Proficiency in React and/or React Native
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests (JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking and JSON format, and/or with multiple types of API interaction methodologies.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences