Louisville, KY | Full-Time
App Developer Job Description
Are you wanting to work on bleeding edge tech? Have you acquired a proficient amount of computer science knowledge in your career thus far? Do you have experience with mobile development? Do you enjoy arguing about game theory? If you are motivated with a nimble mindset, then you may be what we’re looking for.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly valued. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions, through CI/CD pipelines
- Testing on multiple OS applications, for QA purposes
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests (JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking and JSON format, and/or with multiple types of API interaction methodologies.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Github
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in React and/or React Native
- 2+ years experience as App Developer, ideally in React Native,
- Experience in React as an alternative if you have some App experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 15 Days PTO
- 6 Company Paid Holidays
- Haircuts @ Work
- Daily Snacks & Sodas
- 401K Matching